Understanding our business is to understand true professionalism
as it benefits your business with our payroll, tax, and bookkeeping
services. To us, the little things matter and we want your work
done right and done when you want it.
- Payroll registers – gross thru net, voluntary deductions
and year to date
- State New Hire Report
- Employee Checks
- Direct Deposit
- Optional Child Support checks for state reporting
- Optional check signing and double window envelope insertion
- Flexible delivery options
- On demand wage listings, department reports, check listings
- 401k or SIMPLE data sent to your plan administrator electronically
or other means
- We are a registered batch filer with the IRS and submit tax
payments for you electronically for many tax types – 941,
940, 1120, 720, 1042 etc.
- We submit State Income Tax withholding for clients, currently
in 5 states
- We complete quarterly 941, State unemployment and Income tax
- We complete annual 940, W2 and W3 forms
- For larger clients (more than 250 employees) we submit W2’s
- We recognize the fact that all companies are unique and require
different techniques for solving specific issues. We design
our bookkeeping services to suit your company’s individual
- Work with your accountant to provide the information they
need to quickly and inexpensively prepare your tax returns.
- We like to think of Business Systems as an extension of your
office. Please contact us to see what we can do for your bookkeeping
- IBM mid-range computer system
- In-house custom software programs
- Flexibility to meet the client’s needs
- Flexible delivery
Is your payroll system operating in the dark ages?
BSI solutions will take your payroll to the cutting edge.